1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? Three Cheese Crackers! Esp at Super-Wowmart. I had such a hard time finding them where we live that my parents used to send me packages with them inside!
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate? Mafia Wars and Farmtown on facebook Reality TV. All of it. Little dogs as child substitutes, esp on errands in cars!
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about? GLEE on Fox! Science Fiction tv shows and movie
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Today by Iona
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: hard boiled eggs
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences): I have no business giving anyone advice about blogging yet!
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? Bernadette. hell to the no.
8. What in your life are you waiting for? contentment. seriously.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? my mom!! unexpected clothing/underthings for me, sweet items for the kids she has found and just decided to send because she loves us
10. Today--what song represents you? Flood - Jars of Clay
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? I am able to be as transparent in my writing as I am in my conversation
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today? a) they were clean! b) my shirt says that I support my daughter's school