Friday, November 27, 2009

Five Question Friday


1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?
pie is my favorite!  Apple, Pumpkin, Peach, Blueberry.. :)  My favorite ways to eat turkey are actually turkey salad and turkey soup.

2. What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)?
My best girlfriend is Susan.  The best trait about her is her sense of humor, followed quickly by her acceptance of others as they are.  I met her during our freshman year of high school 19 years ago!

3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
I have a LOT of quirks. Sleeping best wrapped up in my own covers not touching anyone else is my current big one.

4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)
Celtic, followed by Christian and 80s music.

5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?
Night Owl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates