Monday, November 9, 2009

Manic Monday Meme

I happened upon a site from someone I follow on Twitter who has made a Manic Monday Meme.  I was searching for something entirely different, and ended up in a different place than her current postings, so I took a few of the questions I saw and decided to use them for my Manci Monday Meme this week!  I will also be doing a Friend Makin Monday, but I liked these too.


1.When and with whom was your first kiss?

May 1987, with Scott.  He was my first crush and was also my first kiss.

2. Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?
I usually wear Mary Kay Tribute or Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace.  More often, I am wearing Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena.
 

3. What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list?
I really loved Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I highly recommend that.  I am currently reading Mad Church Disease by Anne Jackson and it is really good too!

4. Are you a saver or spender?

I am a spender.  Oh my gosh am I a spender.

5. Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?
Barefoot in summer, socks in winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates